The benefits of eating grapefruit in winter are 3 major effects of grapefruit skin
Winter is the season when grapefruits are on the market. It contains 70% of water and is rich in nutritional value.
Consistently eating 200 grams of grapefruit every day has the effect of relieving cough and phlegm and removing gastrointestinal discomfort. In addition, grapefruit skin can also achieve beauty and smelly effects. Xiaobian introduces the five major benefits of eating grapefruit in winter.
Five benefits of eating grapefruit in winter?
1. Reduce the risk of stroke. Grapefruit contains special flavonoids, which are antioxidants that can enhance the ability of blood vessels to contract. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Proper eating of grapefruit can protect brain cells.
Studies have found that women who eat citrus regularly have a stroke risk reduction of more than 60%.
2. Tighten the skin. The grapefruit contains rich vitamin c, which not only can beautify the skin, but also remove the skin’s pigmentation, make the skin more compact and firm, and reduce the melanin deposits in the skin.
Consuming grapefruit in winter can make the skin more delicate and plump.
3. Enhance the vitamin C contained in grapefruit can enhance the body’s absorption of iron and calcium and keep the body in a healthy state.
It contains natural folic acid, which is suitable for pregnant women and women who are preparing for pregnancy, to prevent anemia and malformations of the fetal nervous system, and to promote the healthy development of the fetus.
4, to protect the heart Consuming half a grapefruit every day can reduce triglycerides and bad phenol in the body, especially deep red grapefruit can better protect the heart, because the oxidants contained in it are high.
5. Auxiliary treatment of diabetes The naringenin contained in grapefruit has health care effects, can assist in the treatment of diabetes, and can increase insulin sensitivity.
But to control the amount, you can eat 1/4 a day. If you eat too much, it will have adverse effects on your body.
3 big benefits of grapefruit peel?
1. Pomelo peel boiled water to treat pneumonia in children. Wash and dry the pomelo peel thoroughly, cut into pieces of about 5 cm, add 400 ml of water to the pot and cook together, and cook for three times to combine the medicinal juice together for the baby.Drink it, and keep drinking for three days can relieve pediatric pneumonia.
2, boiled grapefruit skin can phlegm and warm the stomach. There is a white inner layer inside the grapefruit skin. The grapefruit skin is boiled in boiling water for 15 minutes, then the drained water is removed, and then soaked in water. The bitterness of the grapefruit skin has been kept.Remove and cut into pieces.
This method has the effects of resolving phlegm and throat, and warming the stomach.
The outer skin of grapefruit is often used in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains a large amount of limonene, which can replace the secretions in the respiratory tract, help transfer in vitro, has antitussive and expectorant effects, and is especially suitable for people with chronic cough.
3. Grapefruit skin soaks anti-inflammatory and antipruritic. Clean the grapefruit skin and put it in the pan to cook for juice. Soak the feet with grapefruit juice for 20 minutes every night before going to bed. This method has anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects and can promote wound healing.
Kind reminder After the above, we learned that eating grapefruit in winter brings five major benefits to the body, so you can properly eat 1/4 grapefruit every day to protect the heart. Do not throw the grapefruit skin after eating grapefruit. Use the above methods to makeMedicated diet.