What to eat in the spring
What should I eat in spring?
In spring, the temperature is erratic and the pollution is serious. Our lungs are easy to be injured, so we need to nourish our lungs and clear our lungs.
How to clear the lungs?
The original editor recommended some good Chinese medicine meals for clearing the lungs, let’s take a look together!
Those who are often asthma can choose to nourish the lung and kidney medicine (1) 30 grams of Codonopsis, 30 grams of yam, 30 grams of walnut meat, 4 grams of cinnamon, 10 grams of ginger, and eat with rice porridge.
The prescription has good effect of nourishing qi, nourishing kidney, qi and asthma, and is suitable for spring prevention and recuperation in elderly patients with hypertension and emphysema.
(2) 10 grams of American ginseng, 15 grams of purple river carp, 30 grams of astragalus, 1 pair of toad (head and foot removed), 10 grams of perilla, 20 grams of psoralen, 5 grams of agarwood, washed, wrapped with gauze, andRice cooked together with porridge has good effects of nourishing qi, nourishing kidney, nourishing lungs and preventing asthma, and is convenient for patients with recombined pulmonary heart disease who are prone to complicated asthma.
Those who often catch colds can choose to nourish qi and nourish lungs, dispel medicinal herbs for removing wind and cold (1) 30 grams of astragalus, 6 grams of ginger, 10 grams of windproof, 10 grams of jujube, 12 grams of Suye, and Jiantang as tea.
The prescription has the effect of nourishing qi and dispersing cold, expelling wind and preventing sensation, and regular drinking in spring has a good effect of preventing colds, which is suitable for the prevention of the elderly and children who are physically weak.
(2) 30 grams of Pseudostellaria heterophylla, 15 grams of Polygonatum sibiricum, 15 grams of lotus leaf, 10 grams of Paeonia lactiflora, 12 grams of Gongzhong, washed, wrapped with gauze, cooked with porridge and rice in the past, has a good effect of nourishing Qi and protecting tuberculosis and influenza, Convenient for the physically weak to prevent colds and nurses.
Those who often cough can replace the medicinal diet for expelling wind and pharyngeal drugs. (1) 15 grams of Nansha ginseng, 12 grams of mulberry leaves, 10 grams of chrysanthemums, 10 grams of almonds, 5 grams of lisianthus 5 grams of raw licorice, decoction or tea.The function of larynx clearing lung and cough is suitable for the prevention of cough in patients with chronic laryngitis.
(2) Nepeta 10 grams, almonds 10 grams, cow seeds 10 grams, gelatin beads 10 grams, dead silkworms 10 grams, ginseng 12 grams, perilla leaves 10 grams, perilla seeds 10 grams, washed, wrapped with gauze, andRice cooked together with porridge has a good effect of nourishing the lungs, expelling the wind, declaring the lungs and coughing, and it is suitable for the prevention and treatment of those who have chronic bronchitis and easy to cough.
(3) 100 grams of white fungus, 200 grams of candied tangerine, white sugar.
First remove the white fungus, add white sugar and an appropriate amount of water. When the white fungus flakes are expected to be soft, add canned orange petals, cook a little, and serve as a snack.
It has the effects of nourishing qi and nourishing kidney, relieving cough and reducing phlegm.
Applicable to lung cough, dry cough, and blood in sputum.
(4) 35 grams of honey and 1 egg.
First boil the honey with 300 liters of water, boil it, beat it into eggs, cook until it boils slightly, take it, and take it on an empty stomach sooner or later.
It has the effect of moistening lungs and relieving cough.
Suitable for dry cough and dry cough.
(5) 120 grams of carrots and 40 grams of red dates.
First wash the red dates, soak them for 2 hours, wash the carrots, put them into the casserole with the red dates, add water, and cook for about 1 hour. Take the red dates as the degree, take 1 dose daily and take 2 times in the morning and evening.
It has the effects of nourishing yin and nourishing qi, relieving qi and relieving cough.
It is suitable for the symptoms of cough caused by insufficient qi and yin, inverse lung qi, dry mouth and spontaneous sweating, and mental fatigue.
(6) 60 grams of lily and 2 eggs.
Wash the lily first, add it to the pot with the washed eggs, add an appropriate amount, cook until the eggs are cooked, remove the shell, take 1 dose daily, drink soup, eat eggs and lily.
With lung and nutrition effects.
Suitable for lung deficiency and long cough.
(7) 30 grams of North American ginseng, 30 grams of lily, 150 grams of fat duck meat.
Wash the North American Ginseng, Lily, and Duck Meat separately, add them to the pot together and add an appropriate amount.
First boil with wuhu, then stew with simmer until the duck is cooked and eat the duck.
It has the effects of nourishing yin and nourishing lungs, clearing heat and reducing phlegm.
It is suitable for cough, expectoration, dry mouth and dry throat, tuberculosis cough caused by lung heat and yin deficiency.
(8) 30 grams of fresh lily, 30 grams of fresh lotus root, 30 grams of fresh lotus root, starch, sugar, moderate, sweet-scented osmanthus.
First wash the fresh lotus root and cut into slices. Add the lily and the lotus root into the pot and boil. Add the appropriate amount of starch when it is cooked and mix into the lotus root.It has the effects of nourishing yin and nourishing lungs, clearing heat and relieving cough.
It is suitable for dry and hot lung injury, insufficient lung yin, and dry cough caused by heat deficiency and chest disturbance.